Vitalucks carefully selects quality raw materials. Production cost and product quality will be strictly controlled. This enables us to produce wood cutting boards which is more competitive than other products in the industry. It has advantages in internal performance, price, and quality.Compared with other same kind of products in the market, Vitalucks's wood cutting boards is equipped with the following outstanding advantages.
1. The design procedure of Vitalucks paper packaging box is strictly followed. This includes making the written statement, considering the possible mechanisms, transmitted forces, material selection, and dimensions of the machine elements.
2. This energy certified product consumes much less energy. It runs stably in the power grid by consuming only little energy.
3. The product is built to last. Its circuit board has high-performance electrical components, minimizing the aging effect and overload that caused by long-time working.
4. The product has already used in residences, offices, and industries. Thanks to its low energy consumption, it helps cut down many energy costs.
5. The product is not like that kind of fabric which allows moisture to build up and bacteria and microbes to breed. Instead, it is anti-bacterial.
1. Qingdao Vitalucks Trade Co.,Ltd. stands out among competitors relying on capacities in R&D and manufacturing. We have been highly thought of for the ability to offer custom made gift boxes .
2. We have a professional quality assurance team. They can ensure the right processes in place across the manufacturing operations that can provide significant products to satisfy customers' demands.
3. We have a constant commitment to sustainability. We work hard to increase energy efficiency and reduce greenhouse gas emissions related to our operations and products. We will focus on the target of "Be a Leader" in this industry. From now on, we will invest more in introducing and cultivating talents and improve overall manufacturing competence and product quality. Our company bears social responsibilities. By reducing lead time and material waste, we have achieved less hazardous byproducts and energy consumption.